CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Shooting Stars Mag Likes Contests (Do Your Part)

Hello again, everyone! I just HAD to come and tell you all about this awesome contest that Shooting Stars Mag is hosting. Lauren, the cool kid that she is, in honor of the release of I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone, got a bunch of reviewers (including moi!) to donate 10$ gift cards towards the contest prize.

Check out the post about it here, and be sure to look for I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone when it hits stores!

Oh! And before I forget, be sure to check in for Stephanie's guest blog, coming soon!

2 comments:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

read the HUGE giveaway blog reviewers post on here please!! Thanksss
-Lauren

Stephanie Kuehnert said...

I'm totally late on this, but I jsut wanted to thank you for participating in this contest! You YA Reviewers rock!!!