CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Did You Miss Me?

Hey guys! You've finally got me back (well... sort of). I'm on a computer in another town right now because guess what? I have power and water, but not cable and internet :[

As soon as I can, I PROMISE that I will flood you guys with reviews.

As for other news....

I just spent like almost four hours checking my email and wading through all my google reader posts. If I didn't read yours, I'm sorry -- I ended up just pressing "mark all as read". It's alot to keep up with!

And I'm sick :[ It's not very fun.

Thanks to Chelsea for making sure that everything was posting right!

I miss you guys, and I hope to have internet back in my home realllllly soon.

Quote of the Day:
Man, hurricanes suck.
-- Me

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Megaaaan! Haha, nice QOTD.

My internet was down for a lot of this weekend, too. Suckage. But I think you win. You've been without it for, like, a week! Ick. Stupid hurricane.