CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Dominique over at The Book Vault. I'm glad she tagged me, cause I was about to steal this meme anyways from someone else!

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Getting ready to go back to school! (Second grade, anyone?)

What are five things on my to-do list today?
(Does it count if I've already done one?)
1) Go to dentist (this is the one I've already done... bleh. Found out I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled)
2) Finish reading summer reading book (Big one on this list... school starts in two days.)
3) Email interview questions.
4) Clean room.
5) Finish packing

Snacks I enjoy:
Fruit
Rice cakes (Not lying-- I hate most of them, but I like the caramel ones)
Queso dip (c'mon... who doesn't?)
Frozen yogurt

Places I've lived:
Massachusetts
Louisiana

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Give to charity
Pay for my college tuition (even though it's paid... just in case)
Pay for my best friends' college tuition
Buy a (nicer) car (and by nicer, I mean one that currently runs)
Buy a house
Books! Books! Books!

I'm supposed to tag people, but I think everyone's already done this one. But if you haven't, consider yourself tagged!


Quote of the Day:

In a real dark night of the soul it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day.
-- F. Scott Fitzgerald

1 comments:

Dominique said...

"Buy a (nicer) car (and by nicer, I mean one that currently runs)"
lol! Nice :)
I don't think I'll get getting a car anytime soon, but with gas prices so high, maybe that might not be such a bad thing just yet :)